At this time, we do not have Acupuncture services in house. However, we are fortunate to have many acupuncture resources close by, including The Village Community Acupuncture and Acumamas.
From treating nausea in early in pregnancy, to preparing your body for birth in the final weeks including inducing labor, acupuncture is used to treat a long list of issues.
Acupuncture promotes better health in pregnancy:
- treats nausea & vomiting in pregnancy
- promotes improved overall energy and reduces fatigue
- improves quality of sleep
- reduces back and hip pain
- helps treat the pain of varicose veins including hemorrhoids
- helps turn a breech baby
- helps to regulate your body
- Helps to support going into labour by your due date
- pain relief in labour